Sunday 2 June 2013

Here's my bundle of joy..!!

Hi there,

Its been a few months since i posted anything here.. there is a good reason for it... i am even late to announce it here , though i had put it up on my fb page...:)

I had a baby... oh yes.. blessed with a baby girl on april 10th ,2013.We named her Shanaya meaning " God's gift"


My hands are itching too cook/bake but not able to manage it now.. I have even ordered 2 cookbooks in the hope that i will be able to do some " magic' in the  kitchen soon..:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to read the post.Hope it has been useful to you.Do let me know by leaving a comment below.It will take only a few seconds to leave a comment but the happiness and encouragement it will give me will last long!Thank you.
Cheers,
Renu