Friday 25 March 2011

An intro



So now I have my blog ready and very soon I will keep posting recipes  in it.
I love cooking and I am always  on the lookout for new recipes.I love experimenting. My guinea pig-My husband (90% of the times) and otherwise its my family.

My hubby dear has been a big reason for me to spend a lot of time in the kitchen..No no he is not  a big foodie but he loves new tastes .Me being a south indian and married to a north Indian,its always a mix and match of recipes from both ends. He definitely is  a big reason for my experiments and so he is my guinea pig!!So the recipes i post will be  the "tried and tasted " ones.

Here you  will find a mixed baggage of recipes and some useful tips  ..and I will try my best to post recipes regularly…

 Welcome to my kitchen!!!



1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Renu. Looking forward to many delicious recipes from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to read the post.Hope it has been useful to you.Do let me know by leaving a comment below.It will take only a few seconds to leave a comment but the happiness and encouragement it will give me will last long!Thank you.
Cheers,
Renu